PATH:BLACKBERRY HOME>>PRODUCT ACTIVATION
Instructions how to activate your Project Reader for BlackBerry license
Install the evaluation edition of Project Reader for BlackBerry.
From the evaluation edition you can proceed to the commercial edition as follows:
Online Activation (Internet connection required on your smartphone)
1. launch Project Reader evaluation edition on your smartphone
2. from the menu choose the option Activate product...
3. from the panel which is opened, focus under the label Online Activation and put
your licensing data (userid, password and order code) you have received after purchase in the appropriate input box
4. from the menu choose Ok
Manual Activation (does not require any internet connection on your smartphone)
Note: if you already have got an activation key goto item 4
1. enter on the reserved area of the Project Reader website using the License Key you have received after purchase
2. select from the web page "Activation Keys, Orders" a BlackBerry license available
3. put your BlackBerry smartphone PIN in the box BlackBerry PIN,
click on Activation Key button. The activation key to be put in Project Reader for BlackBerry will be given on-line. Check properly the BlackBerry smartphone PIN you have written, otherwise you might lose one of the activation keys which have been purchased.
4. launch Project Reader for Blackberry evaluation edition on your smartphone
5. from the menu choose the option Activate product...
6. from the panel which is opened, focus under the label Manual Activation and put
the Activation Key you have received in the appropriate input box
7. from the menu choose Ok
How to transfer your License on a new BlackBerry smartphone (Internet connection required on your smartphone)
Transferring your license on a new BlackBerry smartphone is free of charge.
The new BlackBerry smartphone must be compatible with Project Reader.
1. launch Project Reader on your smartphone
2. from the menu choose the option Deactivate product...
3. from the panel which is opened confirm the deactivation by clicking on Yes
After the deactivation Project Reader will be unusable and you can uninstall it from your smartphone.
Now you can activate your License again on a new BlackBerry smartphone.
For any reason (lost BlackBerry, or others conditions....)
if it impossible for you make the deactivation, you can
easily send to us an e-mail asking to remove the license for your unusable smartphone.
If you have any problems with activation/deactivation, contact the technical support: